Monday, May 25, 2009

First Blog

For starters I'm not too sure why I created this... I don't think I will tell anyone about it... at least not for now... I have been trying to work on my real journal more lately... so this could potentially hinder that... but hey I can't sleep.

I had the strangest feeling tonight. It was because of you. I woke up and my heart was falling to the pit of my stomach. When it finally crashed at its final resting point my mind raced back to the dream I was having. It was you... and it was terrifyingly vivid.
I was waiting on you to turn the corner. That's all I wanted. I just wanted you to walk around the building. I was screaming for you to. It would have only been a few steps but you silently stood, stubbornly set in your ways. Frustration was all my dream knew. I was on my knees, begging you to take the 3 steps you needed to. You never did, and you never will. 
My dream didn't make me sad because you didn't want to turn the corner to see me. It made me sad because you wanted to so badly but the fact that somewhere along the way you built not only a wall but a fortress to confine your feelings you couldn't be transparent, not for a second, not for me
I just wish we could press rewind, and realize what this would do to us. We would have been so much wiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment