Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Ranch

The past two and a half weeks have been nothing short of amazing. The Lord has revealed so much to me and healed so much! It is so fantastic. The people I have met are so beautiful in every way. Tuscaloosa is haunting me though. It's the last place I want to go, but I have a plane ticket saying I will be there on the 16th...
I am going to make the best of it... focus on my last year of school so I can graduate in May. After May though I am out of there. Where will I go? Right now I would be content wherever the wind took me. California seems to be calling me though... which would be... interesting and I am pretty sure it would be worth it. Paris has always been in my mind but my funds are low and with this economy it would take a lot to live over there...
I know I am in the place the Lord wants me in though, and that He will show me His desires for my life, so I am not too worried about it.
This weekend is a staff retreat which should be a lot of fun! I am pretty excited about getting away with everyone for a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment