Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Life, My Dance

I will dance through my darkest moments and my despair, with the world against me and my feet on the edge. For You I will dance till the end of my days, until You carry me away.

With my heart heavy, my feet will remain light. i will dance parting from the anguish, for You, Father, will supply me with my music. You will be my rhythm. I will dance till I can smile once again.

Even though my smile will not last forever, it will be enough for a lifetime, because the joy You give is everlasting. I dance through my hardships, and through my stress, and it is for You.

There is no greater gift than what you have already given me, forgive me for the moments when I forget You are all I need. For this I know, that the greatest dances are not done alone. Without you my dance would be meaningless. I am not my own, You are the one that moves me.

This is my gift to You, a dance, it will not be perfect, it will be far from the best, but it is from the depths of my heart.

For You I will dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment